Maria Y Cien Grados covers “Nuestro Amor” to honor Maria’s grandparents with the group’s latest single release.
The song is something different for the Austin, Texas-based group. “Nuestro Amor” is an old school Tejano song that was recorded in the memory of Maria’s grandparents, a song the couple recorded in the 1970s.
Maria’s version features production from Mario Vigil and the unique sound of the band.
Like Tejano Nation on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel to keep up with everything Tejano. Listen to new Tejano music first with our playlists on Spotify and Soundcloud.
Maria Y Cien Grados – “Nuestro Amor”
- Postponed Houston area drive-in concert with Intocable and Solido rescheduled for July 30
- La Mafia tributes Kenny Rogers with ‘Lady’ performance with Houston Symphony
- Abel Talamantez named Director of Latin Music Division for Sotex Records
- El Dorado Band lead vocalist Joe Gonzalez passes away from coronavirus
- LaDezz launches web store, drops new single ‘Siempre Contigo’