Maria Y Cien Grados covers “Nuestro Amor” to honor Maria’s grandparents with the group’s latest single release.
The song is something different for the Austin, Texas-based group. “Nuestro Amor” is an old school Tejano song that was recorded in the memory of Maria’s grandparents, a song the couple recorded in the 1970s.
Maria’s version features production from Mario Vigil and the unique sound of the band.
Like Tejano Nation on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel to keep up with everything Tejano. Listen to new Tejano music first with our playlists on Spotify and Soundcloud.
Maria Y Cien Grados – “Nuestro Amor”
- J.R. Gomez announces lineup for concerts to benefit families of fatal crash
- Tejano Music Awards announces return of Fan Fair for Summer 2021
- Javier Galvan remains hospitalized in critical condition days after fatal crash
- Governor Abbott Announces El Paso Designated As Music Friendly Community
- Sonja De La Paz ramping up solo debut album