Maria Y Cien Grados covers “Nuestro Amor” to honor Maria’s grandparents with the group’s latest single release.
The song is something different for the Austin, Texas-based group. “Nuestro Amor” is an old school Tejano song that was recorded in the memory of Maria’s grandparents, a song the couple recorded in the 1970s.
Maria’s version features production from Mario Vigil and the unique sound of the band.
Like Tejano Nation on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel to keep up with everything Tejano. Listen to new Tejano music first with our playlists on Spotify and Soundcloud.
Maria Y Cien Grados – “Nuestro Amor”
- Cynthia Bustamante releases debut album ‘Renacer’
- Album Review: Liz Garcia matures into ‘Una Estrella’ with sophomore album
- Netflix reveals premiere date for ‘Selena: The Series’ Part 2
- Erika Renée dedicates latest single ‘Mi Linda Ilusion’ to late mother
- ‘Anything For Selena’ podcast focuses on cultural impact of late Latin music icon