Maria Y Cien Grados covers “Nuestro Amor” to honor Maria’s grandparents with the group’s latest single release.
The song is something different for the Austin, Texas-based group. “Nuestro Amor” is an old school Tejano song that was recorded in the memory of Maria’s grandparents, a song the couple recorded in the 1970s.
Maria’s version features production from Mario Vigil and the unique sound of the band.
Follow Tejano Nation on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel to keep up with everything Tejano. Listen to new Tejano music first with our playlists on Spotify and podcast on iHeartRadio.
Maria Y Cien Grados – “Nuestro Amor”
- Los Palominos return with a cover of classic hit ‘No Le Digas A Nadie’
- SESAC honors Latin Music at 2022 Latina Music Awards
- Cheech Marin, Brand Ambassador for TP Mezcal, Proudly Opens the Cheech Center for Chicano Art
- Isabel Marie Sanchez brings fresh cumbia vibes with ‘Ahora Que Ya Eres Feliz’
- Shelly Lares shares her own Pride story and drops Pride single ‘Break Through’