Maria Y Cien Grados covers “Nuestro Amor” to honor Maria’s grandparents with the group’s latest single release.
The song is something different for the Austin, Texas-based group. “Nuestro Amor” is an old school Tejano song that was recorded in the memory of Maria’s grandparents, a song the couple recorded in the 1970s.
Maria’s version features production from Mario Vigil and the unique sound of the band.
Like Tejano Nation on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel to keep up with everything Tejano. Listen to new Tejano music first with our playlists on Spotify and Soundcloud.
Maria Y Cien Grados – “Nuestro Amor”
- Johnny Arreola of Los Palominos releases second Christian album ‘Nomás Un Camino Hay’
- Tejano Nation adds three new show affiliates in El Paso, New Orleans and D.C.
- JR Gomez signs with Baby Grand Records, readies sophomore album
- Netflix announces ‘Selena: The Series’ Part 2 release date with latest trailer
- Magali Delarosa releases fourth album ‘Corazón Rebelde’