Fierro HD has expanded its reach to Houston solidifying its brand as the Texas Tejano Station. Fierro HD launched on Nov. 13 on KLOL 101.1 HD2.
The Houston frequency is an extension of Entercom’s Fierro HD brand that launched on KMVK 107.5 HD2 three years ago in Dallas, Texas, which is home to the Bo & Jon Morning Show and airs weekdays from 6 a.m. to noon on Fierro HD. The duo, J.D. “Bo Leo” Gonzalez and Jonny Ramirez, spent many years together in San Antonio hosting the morning show on Tejano radio station KXTN 107.5 FM.
Veteran Houston and Tejano radio personality Bo Corona will be the on-air host from noon-5 p.m weekdays. He was previously with Super Tejano 108, which later became KQQK Tejano 106.5 FM.
“It’s the first and one of its kind because what we’re doing is we’re covering the state of Texas,” Corona told Houston TV station ABC 13. “I don’t think they realize how big the Tejano audience is and now it’s getting bigger and better.”
The station will air classic Tejano mixed with today’s “Puro Tejano” hits and can also be heard online at FierroHD.radio.com and the Radio.com app.
Tejano Nation fans can also hear “Tejano Nation News” and “Tejano Nation Radio” on Fierro HD.
Like Tejano Nation on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel to keep up with everything Tejano. Listen to new Tejano music first with our playlists on Spotify and Soundcloud.
- Ceci Zavala drops electrocumbia version of ‘Tik Tok’ for solo debut single
- DJ Kane returns with feel-good optimistic track ‘Bajo Las Estrellas’ ft. Prana
- Monica Saldivar releases video for breakup song ‘Revolución’
- AJ Castillo returns to stage at Buck’s Backyard in Buda on Oct. 3
- DJ Kane drops video teaser of ‘Con Limon Y Sal’ featuring Erick of Massore and Baby Bash