The 13-year-old accordionist and singer from Midland, Texas spoke to Tejano Nation correspondent Veronique about the debut album that earned him the win, his brain surgery last year and what he has planned for future projects.
Like Tejano Nation on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel to keep up with everything Tejano. Listen to new Tejano music first with our playlists on Spotify and Soundcloud.
Tristan Ramos at the 39th Tejano Music Awards
- Selena XXV tribute concert to feature Elida Reyna, Los Kumbia Allstarz, Isabel Marie + more May 9 at Alamodome
- Stephanie Lynn announces name change, added to cast of upcoming film
- Legendary Tejano singer Jimmy Edward passes away at 68
- Jerry Alvarez starts solo career with 'Te Vuelves Loca' single and music video
- Javi Guerra remakes Luis Miguel hit with a cumbia spin