The 13-year-old accordionist and singer from Midland, Texas spoke to Tejano Nation correspondent Veronique about the debut album that earned him the win, his brain surgery last year and what he has planned for future projects.
Like Tejano Nation on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel to keep up with everything Tejano. Listen to new Tejano music first with our playlists on Spotify and Soundcloud.
Tristan Ramos at the 39th Tejano Music Awards
- Max Baca of Los Texmaniacs released from hospital to continue COVID-19 recovery
- Michael Salgado announces 25th-anniversary drive-in concert
- Marie Bueno debuts ‘Anticipación’ official music video
- Magali Delarosa releases official video for beautiful mariachi ballad ‘Llorare Por Ti’
- Gary Hobbs plans streaming Christmas special for the holidays