The 13-year-old accordionist and singer from Midland, Texas spoke to Tejano Nation correspondent Veronique about the debut album that earned him the win, his brain surgery last year and what he has planned for future projects.
Follow Tejano Nation on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel to keep up with everything Tejano. Listen to new Tejano music first with our playlists on Spotify and podcast on iHeartRadio.
Tristan Ramos at the 39th Tejano Music Awards
- RGV brother duo The Ybarra Boyz share passion for Tejano and Conjunto with viral TikTok videos
- Texas Conjunto Music Hall of Fame and Museum Grand Opening on Feb. 18
- Legendary singer-songwriter Beto Ramon diagnosed with kidney cancer
- Latin Breed returns with highly-anticipated new single ‘Sientes Igual’
- Savannah V premieres ‘No Olvides Nuestro Amor’ single and music video