The crooner spoke with Tejano Nation correspondent Veronique Medrano about his career spanning almost six decades with Gilbert Rodriguez and the Bluenotes. He also spoke about his iconic restaurant on San Antonio’s westside and much more.
Like Tejano Nation on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel to keep up with everything Tejano. Listen to new Tejano music first with our playlists on Spotify and Soundcloud.
Gilbert Rodriguez on Lifetime Achievement, more
- Patsy Torres addresses fake news in today’s society with ‘Noticias Falsas’
- Tejano event promoter Jim Luna tests positive for COVID-19, upcoming events tentative
- Tejano music legend Rudy Palacios passes away from coronavirus
- Music legend Little Joe tests positive for coronavirus
- Pio Treviño Y Majic drop catchy cumbia ‘Candy’ from new album