The crooner spoke with Tejano Nation correspondent Veronique Medrano about his career spanning almost six decades with Gilbert Rodriguez and the Bluenotes. He also spoke about his iconic restaurant on San Antonio’s westside and much more.
Like Tejano Nation on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel to keep up with everything Tejano. Listen to new Tejano music first with our playlists on Spotify and Soundcloud.
Gilbert Rodriguez on Lifetime Achievement, more
- J.R. Gomez announces lineup for concerts to benefit families of fatal crash
- Tejano Music Awards announces return of Fan Fair for Summer 2021
- Javier Galvan remains hospitalized in critical condition days after fatal crash
- Governor Abbott Announces El Paso Designated As Music Friendly Community
- Sonja De La Paz ramping up solo debut album