The 39th Annual Tejano Music Awards show Saturday night started with a splash from the spirited, sexy Magali Delarosa and a dancing-in-the-aisles jam from DJ Kane. Then, the new artist winners were named with Anjelique sweeping Best New Female Vocalist and Best New Group with Sweet City Band.
Young Tristan Ramos, at 13, becomes one of the youngest winners in Tejano history taking Best New Male Artist. The Midland, Texas native said he was nervous during an interview exclusively with Tejano Nation before the awards show.
More winners, performers, and interviews to come from the 39th annual Tejano Music Awards in San Antonio, Texas.
Follow Tejano Nation on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel to keep up with everything Tejano. Listen to new Tejano music first with our playlists on Spotify and podcast on iHeartRadio.
- Behind The Scenes of Siggno’s hit single and video ‘¿Verdad Que Duele?’ featuring Chris Perez
- Nominations open for 41st annual Tejano Music Awards
- Amazon Studios Presents Voices/Voces: An Entertainment Celebration for Hispanic Heritage Month On September 30
- Eiza González Receives IMDb STARmeter Award
- Beatriz Y Deztino return with new single and video ‘Muevelo’