Elida Reyna Y Avante add another accolade to their resume winning a Latin GRAMMY for Best Tejano Album with ‘Colores’ on Thursday in Las Vegas, Nevada.
The award was handed out during the Latin GRAMMYs Premiere show, a live online broadcast before the televised broadcast on Univision.
Reyna accepted the group’s second Latin GRAMMY award thanking the Latin Academy of Recording Arts and Sciences (LARAS), record label Freddie Records, manager Adrian Gallegos, and publicist Norma Duran. She also thanked her fans and her husband of eight years and Avante bandleader Lalo Reyna III.
“You have always supported us during 25 years of experience in music,” Elida said during her speech. “We want to thank you for always believing in us and once again for the fans who have supported us.”
This is the second Latin GRAMMY win for Elida Reyna Y Avante. The group won Best Tejano Album for their album “Fantasia” in 2010.
Elida Reyna Y Avante recently released the long-awaited lead single, “Dame De Ti,” from the upcoming album “Elida25,” as the singer celebrates 25 years in the music industry.
Follow Tejano Nation on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel to keep up with everything Tejano. Listen to new Tejano music first with our playlists on Spotify and podcast on iHeartRadio.
- Tejano Super Jam Features Superstar Lineup This Summer in Pearland
- Arhoolie Foundation receives NEA grant to establish Lydia Mendoza virtual museum
- James Arreola of Los Palominos opens up about Uvalde tragedy one year later
- Victoria Barajas continues the family music legacy of Conjunto Baraja de Oro
- My Cultura Announces Second Season of “In Our Own World” Podcast with Emily Estefan and Gemeny Hernandez
0 comments on “Elida Reyna Y Avante win 2019 Latin GRAMMY for Best Tejano Album”