“Tienes Todo” was written by Eduardo Yayo Anguiano and Ernesto Rodrguez with production by Mario Ortiz. It’s a mid-tempo cumbia about true love that has everything someone could ever dream of and how it makes one feel complete.
“I feel super blessed and fortunate to have had the opportunity to work with some of the best producers and songwriters this genre has to offer,” said Saldivar. “I am very proud of this project and hope you love it as much as we do.”
Saldivar, who released her debut single “Este Dolor” in July 2016, plans to release her long-awaited debut album before the end of the year.
“I know this all has been taking a very long time, but as an independent artist, we are funding and handpicking everything ourselves,” she said.
The visual was directed by Ryan Bazan and filmed at locations around the Dallas area.
“Tienes Todo” is available now at all digital music platforms.
Follow Tejano Nation on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel to keep up with everything Tejano. Listen to new Tejano music first with our playlists on Spotify and podcast on iHeartRadio.
- Tejano Conjunto Festival celebrates 40th anniversary with live music, film festival + more in San Antonio on May 16-22
- Country Music Legend’s Death Spurs Conversation on Lethal Means Safety, Mental Health, and Suicide
- Veteran Owned Coffee Company Taps Into Tejano Culture
- Tejano Next Generation Artists Participate in Donation of Instruments to San Antonio High School Conjunto Program
- Jarritos and Rodri Entertainment Launch Mariachi USA Talent Search