“Tienes Todo” was written by Eduardo Yayo Anguiano and Ernesto Rodrguez with production by Mario Ortiz. It’s a mid-tempo cumbia about true love that has everything someone could ever dream of and how it makes one feel complete.
“I feel super blessed and fortunate to have had the opportunity to work with some of the best producers and songwriters this genre has to offer,” said Saldivar. “I am very proud of this project and hope you love it as much as we do.”
Saldivar, who released her debut single “Este Dolor” in July 2016, plans to release her long-awaited debut album before the end of the year.
“I know this all has been taking a very long time, but as an independent artist, we are funding and handpicking everything ourselves,” she said.
The visual was directed by Ryan Bazan and filmed at locations around the Dallas area.
“Tienes Todo” is available now at all digital music platforms.
Like Tejano Nation on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel to keep up with everything Tejano. Listen to new Tejano music first with our playlists on Spotify and Soundcloud.
- Michigan family restores rare recordings of father’s Tejano music
- Sonja De La Paz premieres colorful video for ‘Contigo’
- Virginia y Valor debuts with ‘Amor Mio’ album
- Patsy Torres addresses fake news in today’s society with ‘Noticias Falsas’
- Tejano event promoter Jim Luna tests positive for COVID-19, upcoming events tentative