Newcomer Liz Garcia shared details on her new single, upcoming sophomore album, and much more in an exclusive interview with Tejano Nation.
The San Antonio, Texas-based singer released her debut album “Había Una Vez…Once Upon A Time” in October 2018 and is already planning her next project. She spoke with Tejano Nation host Veronique Medrano about her music, the difficulties of breaking into Tejano music as a female artist and much more.
Follow Tejano Nation on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel to keep up with everything Tejano. Listen to new Tejano music first with our playlists on Spotify and podcast on iHeartRadio.
Liz Garcia talks new music, sophomore album + more
- General public ballot available online for 42nd annual Tejano Music Awards
- IPSY Names Global Popstar, Actress, and Treslúce Beauty Founder Becky G as Next Glam Bag X Curator
- Tejano 360 Network adds Shelly Lares hosted ‘Tejano Today’ to its streaming programs
- David Farias reveals a recent health scare that required surgery
- AccessAbility Fest celebrates 16 years with performances from Sunny Sauceda, Alizé Niño + more