Newcomer Liz Garcia shared details on her new single, upcoming sophomore album, and much more in an exclusive interview with Tejano Nation.
The San Antonio, Texas-based singer released her debut album “Había Una Vez…Once Upon A Time” in October 2018 and is already planning her next project. She spoke with Tejano Nation host Veronique Medrano about her music, the difficulties of breaking into Tejano music as a female artist and much more.
Like Tejano Nation on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel to keep up with everything Tejano. Listen to new Tejano music first with our playlists on Spotify and Soundcloud.
Liz Garcia talks new music, sophomore album + more
- Joe Lopez to begin Freedom Tour in Houston as victim rights advocates criticize decision
- A Tejano Puro Party hits San Antonio hockey game on Dec. 27
- Masizzo drops lyric video for latest single 'Insuficiente' [AUDIO]
- Ally Brooke honors Selena with medley of hits at Miss Universe pageant
- Eddie Gonzalez on Tejano ROOTS Hall of Fame induction, upcoming music + more [VIDEO]