Newcomer Liz Garcia shared details on her new single, upcoming sophomore album, and much more in an exclusive interview with Tejano Nation.
The San Antonio, Texas-based singer released her debut album “Había Una Vez…Once Upon A Time” in October 2018 and is already planning her next project. She spoke with Tejano Nation host Veronique Medrano about her music, the difficulties of breaking into Tejano music as a female artist and much more.
Like Tejano Nation on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel to keep up with everything Tejano. Listen to new Tejano music first with our playlists on Spotify and Soundcloud.
Liz Garcia talks new music, sophomore album + more
- DJ Kane drops video teaser of ‘Con Limon Y Sal’ featuring Erick of Massore and Baby Bash
- Selena true-crime podcast series earns ‘Best Podcast’ at inaugural B+C Awards
- Shelly Lares opens up the vault to offer fans rare, exclusive items
- Rose Elva & The Crew release single and video ‘Solo En Mis Sueños’
- Fauci to address the disproportionate spread of COVID among Hispanics and all minorities in TAMACC webinar