Newcomer Liz Garcia shared details on her new single, upcoming sophomore album, and much more in an exclusive interview with Tejano Nation.
The San Antonio, Texas-based singer released her debut album “Había Una Vez…Once Upon A Time” in October 2018 and is already planning her next project. She spoke with Tejano Nation host Veronique Medrano about her music, the difficulties of breaking into Tejano music as a female artist and much more.
Follow Tejano Nation on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel to keep up with everything Tejano. Listen to new Tejano music first with our playlists on Spotify and podcast on iHeartRadio.
Liz Garcia talks new music, sophomore album + more
- Behind The Scenes of Siggno’s hit single and video ‘¿Verdad Que Duele?’ featuring Chris Perez
- Nominations open for 41st annual Tejano Music Awards
- Amazon Studios Presents Voices/Voces: An Entertainment Celebration for Hispanic Heritage Month On September 30
- Eiza González Receives IMDb STARmeter Award
- Beatriz Y Deztino return with new single and video ‘Muevelo’