Newcomer Liz Garcia shared details on her new single, upcoming sophomore album, and much more in an exclusive interview with Tejano Nation.
The San Antonio, Texas-based singer released her debut album “Había Una Vez…Once Upon A Time” in October 2018 and is already planning her next project. She spoke with Tejano Nation host Veronique Medrano about her music, the difficulties of breaking into Tejano music as a female artist and much more.
Like Tejano Nation on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel to keep up with everything Tejano. Listen to new Tejano music first with our playlists on Spotify and Soundcloud.
Liz Garcia talks new music, sophomore album + more
- Los Palominos release beautiful ranchera ‘Me Muero Por Tenerte’ [AUDIO]
- Jennifer Lopez celebrates 'Selena' film anniversary with touching tribute video
- Tejano Nation radio show adds affiliates in Dallas, Salt Lake City and Lufkin-Nacogdoches
- Lee Villarreal of Los Desperadoz recovering after hospitalization
- Destiny Navaira announces release date for highly-anticipated solo debut album