Newcomer Liz Garcia shared details on her new single, upcoming sophomore album, and much more in an exclusive interview with Tejano Nation.
The San Antonio, Texas-based singer released her debut album “Había Una Vez…Once Upon A Time” in October 2018 and is already planning her next project. She spoke with Tejano Nation host Veronique Medrano about her music, the difficulties of breaking into Tejano music as a female artist and much more.
Like Tejano Nation on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel to keep up with everything Tejano. Listen to new Tejano music first with our playlists on Spotify and Soundcloud.
Liz Garcia talks new music, sophomore album + more
- Laura Linda premieres new single and music video ‘Yo No Soy De Nadie’
- Boyz of Kumbia return with AB Quintanilla produced ‘Pelón’ feat. Ricky Rick
- Liz Garcia Voted Best Band/Musician by Readers of San Antonio Magazine
- ‘Bronco, La Serie’ Premieres March 11 in the U.S. on Pantaya
- Texas Governor Abbott Lifts Mask Mandate, Opens Texas 100 Percent