Elida Reyna opened up about her personal life, amazing career and more in an emotional interview for the premiere of season 2 on Up Close with Mingo Mariano.
The Latin Grammy winner, who is celebrating 25 years in Tejano music in 2019, spoke about her humble beginnings, insecurities, her idol Laura Canales and what’s in store for the singer’s future after music.
Follow Tejano Nation on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel to keep up with everything Tejano. Listen to new Tejano music first with our playlists on Spotify and podcast on iHeartRadio.
WATCH: Elida Reyna “Up Close with Mingo Mariano”
- Tejano Super Jam Features Superstar Lineup This Summer in Pearland
- Arhoolie Foundation receives NEA grant to establish Lydia Mendoza virtual museum
- James Arreola of Los Palominos opens up about Uvalde tragedy one year later
- Victoria Barajas continues the family music legacy of Conjunto Baraja de Oro
- My Cultura Announces Second Season of “In Our Own World” Podcast with Emily Estefan and Gemeny Hernandez
0 comments on “Elida Reyna gets ‘Up Close’ in emotional interview on personal life, career + more [VIDEO]”