Newcomer Ashley Quintanilla released her latest single “Extraño Mucho” from her upcoming debut album.
The track is the latest single from the Corpus Christi singer’s debut album, “Vivir Otra Vez,” due out in December 2019. “Extraño Mucho” was written by Berenice Montemayor with production from Lorenzo “Papo” Banda and is available now at all major digital music platforms.
Like Tejano Nation on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel to keep up with everything Tejano. Listen to new Tejano music first with our playlists on Spotify and Soundcloud.
LISTEN: Ashley Quintanilla – “Extraño Mucho”
- Michigan family restores rare recordings of father’s Tejano music
- Sonja De La Paz premieres colorful video for ‘Contigo’
- Virginia y Valor debuts with ‘Amor Mio’ album
- Patsy Torres addresses fake news in today’s society with ‘Noticias Falsas’
- Tejano event promoter Jim Luna tests positive for COVID-19, upcoming events tentative