Newcomer Ashley Quintanilla released her latest single “Extraño Mucho” from her upcoming debut album.
The track is the latest single from the Corpus Christi singer’s debut album, “Vivir Otra Vez,” due out in December 2019. “Extraño Mucho” was written by Berenice Montemayor with production from Lorenzo “Papo” Banda and is available now at all major digital music platforms.
Like Tejano Nation on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel to keep up with everything Tejano. Listen to new Tejano music first with our playlists on Spotify and Soundcloud.
LISTEN: Ashley Quintanilla – “Extraño Mucho”
- Siggno takes top two spots of Latin Singles chart with both versions of ‘¿Verdad Que Duele?’
- J.R. Gomez announces lineup for concerts to benefit families of fatal crash
- Tejano Music Awards announces return of Fan Fair for Summer 2021
- Javier Galvan remains hospitalized in critical condition days after fatal crash
- Governor Abbott Announces El Paso Designated As Music Friendly Community