The musician and producer spoke with Tejano Nation reporter Fanny Gurl backstage after a performance at the Casino Ballroom in Tucson, Arizona. He discussed current hits he produced at his San Antonio, Texas-based Slackmonster Studios for Devin Banda (“La Tejana Enamorada”), Emily Flores (“Numero Uno”), and the album, “Obra De Amor,” for Tejano icon Shelly Lares.
Like Tejano Nation on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel to keep up with everything Tejano. Listen to new Tejano music first with our playlists on Spotify and Soundcloud.
WATCH: Sevy Contreras of Texas Latino Interview
- Johnny Arreola of Los Palominos releases second Christian album ‘Nomás Un Camino Hay’
- Tejano Nation adds three new show affiliates in El Paso, New Orleans and D.C.
- JR Gomez signs with Baby Grand Records, readies sophomore album
- Netflix announces ‘Selena: The Series’ Part 2 release date with latest trailer
- Magali Delarosa releases fourth album ‘Corazón Rebelde’