The musician and producer spoke with Tejano Nation reporter Fanny Gurl backstage after a performance at the Casino Ballroom in Tucson, Arizona. He discussed current hits he produced at his San Antonio, Texas-based Slackmonster Studios for Devin Banda (“La Tejana Enamorada”), Emily Flores (“Numero Uno”), and the album, “Obra De Amor,” for Tejano icon Shelly Lares.
Like Tejano Nation on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel to keep up with everything Tejano. Listen to new Tejano music first with our playlists on Spotify and Soundcloud.
WATCH: Sevy Contreras of Texas Latino Interview
- ‘Anything For Selena’ podcast focuses on cultural impact of late Latin music icon
- Ram Herrera is ‘Back On Track’ with long-awaited new album
- Fiesta San Antonio Commission planning 2021 event with public health care expert
- Destiny Navaira drops ‘Contigo Sin Ti’ video teaser
- 2021 Grammy Awards postponed over COVID-19 concerns