The musician and producer spoke with Tejano Nation reporter Fanny Gurl backstage after a performance at the Casino Ballroom in Tucson, Arizona. He discussed current hits he produced at his San Antonio, Texas-based Slackmonster Studios for Devin Banda (“La Tejana Enamorada”), Emily Flores (“Numero Uno”), and the album, “Obra De Amor,” for Tejano icon Shelly Lares.
Follow Tejano Nation on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel to keep up with everything Tejano. Listen to new Tejano music first with our playlists on Spotify and podcast on iHeartRadio.
WATCH: Sevy Contreras of Texas Latino Interview
- Los Arcos Hermanos Peña to be Official Showcase Artists at 2022 Folk Alliance International Conference in Kansas City
- Eric Lee presents a virtual experience with ‘Wasabi’ visual from ‘Toda La Noche’ EP
- Tejano Conjunto Festival celebrates 40th anniversary with live music, film festival + more in San Antonio on May 16-22
- Country Music Legend’s Death Spurs Conversation on Lethal Means Safety, Mental Health, and Suicide
- Veteran Owned Coffee Company Taps Into Tejano Culture