The musician and producer spoke with Tejano Nation reporter Fanny Gurl backstage after a performance at the Casino Ballroom in Tucson, Arizona. He discussed current hits he produced at his San Antonio, Texas-based Slackmonster Studios for Devin Banda (“La Tejana Enamorada”), Emily Flores (“Numero Uno”), and the album, “Obra De Amor,” for Tejano icon Shelly Lares.
Like Tejano Nation on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel to keep up with everything Tejano. Listen to new Tejano music first with our playlists on Spotify and Soundcloud.
WATCH: Sevy Contreras of Texas Latino Interview
- Michigan family restores rare recordings of father’s Tejano music
- Sonja De La Paz premieres colorful video for ‘Contigo’
- Virginia y Valor debuts with ‘Amor Mio’ album
- Patsy Torres addresses fake news in today’s society with ‘Noticias Falsas’
- Tejano event promoter Jim Luna tests positive for COVID-19, upcoming events tentative