The musician and producer spoke with Tejano Nation reporter Fanny Gurl backstage after a performance at the Casino Ballroom in Tucson, Arizona. He discussed current hits he produced at his San Antonio, Texas-based Slackmonster Studios for Devin Banda (“La Tejana Enamorada”), Emily Flores (“Numero Uno”), and the album, “Obra De Amor,” for Tejano icon Shelly Lares.
Like Tejano Nation on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel to keep up with everything Tejano. Listen to new Tejano music first with our playlists on Spotify and Soundcloud.
WATCH: Sevy Contreras of Texas Latino Interview
- Tina Mares drops new single and video, ‘Lo Que Un Día Soñé’
- Siggno nabs two nominations for 2020 Latin Grammy Awards
- Kelly Clarkson covers Selena’s ‘Dreaming Of You’
- South TX Homies receive Latin Grammy nomination for debut album
- ‘Por Un Beso’ focuses on relationship origin of Aisha and her husband