In homage to the “Queen of Tejano Music,” the Colorado Symphony under the direction of resident conductor Christopher Dragon and in partnership with the Mexican Cultural Center, brings the iconic music of Selena Quintanilla to life in a way audiences have never heard it before: backed by a full, world-class symphony orchestra and featuring sensational soloist Isabel Marie Sánchez at Boettcher Concert Hall in Denver, Colorado on October 12, 2019.
An acclaimed recording artist, vocalist, and experienced performer, Sánchez makes her Colorado Symphony debut in The Music of Selena. Formerly a contestant on Telemundo’s La Voz Kids, she currently records for Q-Zone Records, the label founded and owned by Abraham Quintanilla, Selena’s father.
Sánchez and the Colorado Symphony will celebrate the life and enduring legacy of Selena while performing iconic hits like “Dreaming of You,” “Como la Flor,” “Bidi Bidi Bom Bom,” “No Me Queda Más” and “I Could Fall in Love” in this unforgettable and emotional tribute to “The Queen of Tejano Music.”
Single tickets for this performance go on sale on June 21, 2019. For concert descriptions and ticket information, visit coloradosymphony.org/tickets or call the box office at 303.623.7876.
Like Tejano Nation on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel to keep up with everything Tejano. Listen to new Tejano music first with our playlists on Spotify and Soundcloud.
- Tejano All-Stars kickoff Official Latino Inaugural 2021 event with ‘America The Beautiful’ virtual performance
- Tejano All-Stars to join Official Latino Inaugural 2021: Inheritance, Resilience & Promise
- Cynthia Bustamante releases debut album ‘Renacer’
- Album Review: Liz Garcia matures into ‘Una Estrella’ with sophomore album
- Netflix reveals premiere date for ‘Selena: The Series’ Part 2