The 20-year-old singer opened up to Entertainment Tonight about the late Tejano star’s influence on the set of her new music video, “Mad Love,” with Sean Paul.
Becky G is scheduled to perform on Saturday, April 14 at Fiesta De La Flor. Festival producers wanted more diversity in the performance lineup for the fourth edition of the music festival, that usually featured Tejano artists, but this year Becky G and country band The Mavericks were added as headliners.
“We are thrilled about the diverse music lineup for this year’s Fiesta de la Flor,” said Paulette Kluge, CEO of the Corpus Christi Convention and Visitors Bureau. “We look forward to another successful festival that celebrates our very own Selena and welcome visitors from all over the world.”
See the full lineup and get more details on the 2018 Fiesta De La Flor at www.fiestadelaflor.com.
- Veronique Medrano gives a powerful bilingual rendition of Roy Orbison classic for upcoming ‘Crying’ EP
- Star-Studded “Premios Juventud” Turns Up the Heat Showcasing Latin Music’s Hottest Hits in Awaited Celebration
- Award-winning radio personality Monica Peña joins Tejano Nation as contributor
- Liz Garcia pays tribute to late cousin with ‘Ay Javier’ music video
- Brenda Martinez Launches Sweet Sessories Online Boutique