The 20-year-old singer opened up to Entertainment Tonight about the late Tejano star’s influence on the set of her new music video, “Mad Love,” with Sean Paul.
Becky G is scheduled to perform on Saturday, April 14 at Fiesta De La Flor. Festival producers wanted more diversity in the performance lineup for the fourth edition of the music festival, that usually featured Tejano artists, but this year Becky G and country band The Mavericks were added as headliners.
“We are thrilled about the diverse music lineup for this year’s Fiesta de la Flor,” said Paulette Kluge, CEO of the Corpus Christi Convention and Visitors Bureau. “We look forward to another successful festival that celebrates our very own Selena and welcome visitors from all over the world.”
See the full lineup and get more details on the 2018 Fiesta De La Flor at www.fiestadelaflor.com.
- Biggest Accordion Shootout Finale in Tejano history planned at Conjunto Festival in Alice on Nov 12 & 13
- Industry ballot for 41st annual Tejano Music Awards now available online
- Tejano Music Awards makes a return to broadcast TV with virtual event on Dec. 11
- ‘Anything for Selena’ podcast receives Best Spanish Language Podcast nomination at iHeartRadio Podcast Awards
- Hispanic Community Leader Martha Llamas Receives NSRC Champion of Freedom Award