The 20-year-old singer opened up to Entertainment Tonight about the late Tejano star’s influence on the set of her new music video, “Mad Love,” with Sean Paul.
Becky G is scheduled to perform on Saturday, April 14 at Fiesta De La Flor. Festival producers wanted more diversity in the performance lineup for the fourth edition of the music festival, that usually featured Tejano artists, but this year Becky G and country band The Mavericks were added as headliners.
“We are thrilled about the diverse music lineup for this year’s Fiesta de la Flor,” said Paulette Kluge, CEO of the Corpus Christi Convention and Visitors Bureau. “We look forward to another successful festival that celebrates our very own Selena and welcome visitors from all over the world.”
See the full lineup and get more details on the 2018 Fiesta De La Flor at www.fiestadelaflor.com.
- ‘Desvelado’ songwriter confirms Bobby Pulido song is not about Selena
- Pop star Ally Brooke cites Tejano artists as early influences while growing up in San Antonio
- Johnny Arreola of Los Palominos releases second Christian album ‘Nomás Un Camino Hay’
- Tejano Nation adds three new show affiliates in El Paso, New Orleans and D.C.
- JR Gomez signs with Baby Grand Records, readies sophomore album