The singer, who was a Best New Female nominee at the 2015 Tejano Music Awards, talked about what it means to be an entertainer, her musical accomplishments and the loss of her father in 2017 during the latest episode of Up Close with Mingo Mariano, a new web-series on YouTube.
During the interview, the singer was caught off guard when asked what she would tell her father if he was still alive today. The intimate moment was captured on film and singer was brought to tears.
The “Amigos” singer also talked about a special bond with Tejano Hall of Famer Shelly Lares, who helps guide her through her career.
- Max Baca of Los Texmaniacs released from hospital to continue COVID-19 recovery
- Michael Salgado announces 25th-anniversary drive-in concert
- Marie Bueno debuts ‘Anticipación’ official music video
- Magali Delarosa releases official video for beautiful mariachi ballad ‘Llorare Por Ti’
- Gary Hobbs plans streaming Christmas special for the holidays