The singer, who was a Best New Female nominee at the 2015 Tejano Music Awards, talked about what it means to be an entertainer, her musical accomplishments and the loss of her father in 2017 during the latest episode of Up Close with Mingo Mariano, a new web-series on YouTube.
During the interview, the singer was caught off guard when asked what she would tell her father if he was still alive today. The intimate moment was captured on film and singer was brought to tears.
The “Amigos” singer also talked about a special bond with Tejano Hall of Famer Shelly Lares, who helps guide her through her career.
- ‘Tejano America: The Homestyle Edition’ web series premieres May 24
- ‘Selena’ movie finally gets Blu-ray release with extended scenes, documentary
- Grupo Alamo drop Rodney Alejandro remix of “Amarte Hasta El Final” featuring Mark Ledesma
- Selena XXV Tribute Concert officially canceled
- Multi-award winning teen singer Gabriella Salazar covers ‘Adicta’ for new single to kick off summer