The singer, who was a Best New Female nominee at the 2015 Tejano Music Awards, talked about what it means to be an entertainer, her musical accomplishments and the loss of her father in 2017 during the latest episode of Up Close with Mingo Mariano, a new web-series on YouTube.
During the interview, the singer was caught off guard when asked what she would tell her father if he was still alive today. The intimate moment was captured on film and singer was brought to tears.
The “Amigos” singer also talked about a special bond with Tejano Hall of Famer Shelly Lares, who helps guide her through her career.
- ‘Cumbiaville’ album is ‘dream project’ for Marcus Daniels as he drops ‘Dime Amor’ music video
- Isabel Marie Sanchez celebrates 18th birthday as she readies fifth album
- Marcus Daniels on his love of Tejano culture, new album + more
- ‘Dreaming: A Tribute to Selena’ is a book of her life and legacy told through the eyes of her fans
- Rancho Alegre and Texas Folklife to Present Showcases at Folk Alliance International Conference Feb 24-25