The singer, who was a Best New Female nominee at the 2015 Tejano Music Awards, talked about what it means to be an entertainer, her musical accomplishments and the loss of her father in 2017 during the latest episode of Up Close with Mingo Mariano, a new web-series on YouTube.
During the interview, the singer was caught off guard when asked what she would tell her father if he was still alive today. The intimate moment was captured on film and singer was brought to tears.
The “Amigos” singer also talked about a special bond with Tejano Hall of Famer Shelly Lares, who helps guide her through her career.
- LaDezz releases soulful single ‘Me Quedo Yo Sufriendo’
- Sonja De La Paz premieres video for sophomore single ‘Se Acabo’ ft. Joe Ojeda
- Frankie J premieres music video for ‘Buenos Amigos’ duet with Lupita Infante
- Bobby Pulido gets personal with fans during livestream celebrating 25-year career, announces concert
- Devin Banda shares sizzling Instagram lingerie photos