The singer, who was a Best New Female nominee at the 2015 Tejano Music Awards, talked about what it means to be an entertainer, her musical accomplishments and the loss of her father in 2017 during the latest episode of Up Close with Mingo Mariano, a new web-series on YouTube.
During the interview, the singer was caught off guard when asked what she would tell her father if he was still alive today. The intimate moment was captured on film and singer was brought to tears.
The “Amigos” singer also talked about a special bond with Tejano Hall of Famer Shelly Lares, who helps guide her through her career.
- Jay Perez invited to perform with Miami Symphony on June 8
- David Beck’s Tejano Weekend premieres ‘La Ronera’ single and video from ‘Dos Exitos’ EP
- Los Desperadoz back on the road, release new single ‘Un Milagro’
- Palomino Fest returns to the Uvalde County Fairplex for Labor Day Weekend 2021
- AB Quintanilla III Y Los Kumbia Kingz Allstarz with Pete Astudillo headline Fiesta de Mayo in Houston Memorial Day Weekend