Young singing sensation Mia Garcia will be honored by Mayor Steve Adler with “Mia Garcia Day” on Thursday, October 5, 2017 at City Hall in Austin, Texas.
Texas Governor Greg Abbott and First Lady Cecilia Abbott will also be in attendance as the Mia will be honored as a musician and as a young Texan highlighting the best of the Lone Star State.
The 10-year-old singer is also scheduled to perform her latest single, “Boom Boom Boom,” around 5:30 p.m. at City Hall, 301 W 2nd Street in Austin. After performing for the Mayor and Council members Mia will receive a Proclamation.
Austin City Council meetings air live on Time Warner Cable Channel 6, AT&T U-Verse Cable Channel 99 and online via the city’s communications website, ATXN: www.atxn.tv
- La Fiebre celebrates release of ‘Histórico’ album with live-streamed concert on June 25
- Jarritos and Duolingo Offer Chance to Win Free Premium Spanish Lessons and a Trip for Two to Mexico
- Siggno takes top two spots of Latin Singles chart with both versions of ‘¿Verdad Que Duele?’
- J.R. Gomez announces lineup for concerts to benefit families of fatal crash
- Tejano Music Awards announces return of Fan Fair for Summer 2021