Young singing sensation Mia Garcia will be honored by Mayor Steve Adler with “Mia Garcia Day” on Thursday, October 5, 2017 at City Hall in Austin, Texas.
Texas Governor Greg Abbott and First Lady Cecilia Abbott will also be in attendance as the Mia will be honored as a musician and as a young Texan highlighting the best of the Lone Star State.
The 10-year-old singer is also scheduled to perform her latest single, “Boom Boom Boom,” around 5:30 p.m. at City Hall, 301 W 2nd Street in Austin. After performing for the Mayor and Council members Mia will receive a Proclamation.
Austin City Council meetings air live on Time Warner Cable Channel 6, AT&T U-Verse Cable Channel 99 and online via the city’s communications website, ATXN: www.atxn.tv
- Laura Linda premieres new single and music video ‘Yo No Soy De Nadie’
- Boyz of Kumbia return with AB Quintanilla produced ‘Pelón’ feat. Ricky Rick
- Liz Garcia Voted Best Band/Musician by Readers of San Antonio Magazine
- ‘Bronco, La Serie’ Premieres March 11 in the U.S. on Pantaya
- Texas Governor Abbott Lifts Mask Mandate, Opens Texas 100 Percent