Multi-Grammy award winner Jess Lopez released a great Halloween themed song and video on Friday.
“La Llorona Empieza Aullar” was the brain child of Lopez, having heard versions of “The Monster Mash” by Bobby ‘Boris’ Pickett and The Crypt Kickers, he wanted a song with a Mexican twist.
This visual was produced and directed by Lopez and talented videographer Lupe Moya.
“It was a pleasure to edit this entertaining creation,” Moya said about the video. “Please enjoy and share each and every Halloween!”
The single from Lopez’s Back On Track album and is available on iTunes or Cd Baby.
Lopez, the former drummer for Little Joe Y La Familia, has launched a solo career.
“I’m happy to announce that I have launched myself on a solo career,” Lopez posted on Facebook. “The week after Labor Day was my last weekend with Little Joe. Keep an eye out cuz I’ll be out there touring really soon.”
Like Tejano Nation on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel to keep up with everything Tejano. Listen to new Tejano music first with our playlists on Spotify and Soundcloud.
WATCH: “La Llorona Empieza Aullar” by Jess Lopez
- 40th annual Tejano Music Awards will be a live-streamed virtual event on Dec. 19
- Marcus Daniels drops teaser for ‘Dime Amor’ music video
- Erika Renée drops ‘La Número Seis’ from upcoming debut album
- Bobby Pulido chats about his upcoming 25th anniversary live virtual concert celebration
- Little Joe to celebrate 80th birthday with virtual Onda Live! finale on Oct. 29