Tejano newcomer Erika Renée released her second single “No Te Preocupes” as she readies her debut album.
The singer and songwriter wrote the original song that was co-produced by Brandon Ortiz and Eric “E-Rock” Avalos at The Music Vault in Seguin, Texas. “No Te Preocupes” features backup vocals by Ilyssa Saenz and musicians Anthony De La Garza and Joey Trevino with mix and mastering by Ramiro Serna.
“Brandon did an amazing job coming up with the arrangements for the song,” Erika Renée tells Tejano Nation. “I was trying to find somebody to do something different for it and I gave him the challenge and he did an amazing job with the sound.”
The U.S. Army veteran is working on her debut album with plans to release it before the end of the year featuring 10 original songs.
“No Te Preocupes” from Erika Renée is the follow-up to her debut single, “Tu Chapparita,” and both are available now at all major digital music platforms.
Learn more about Erika Renée at her official Facebook page, Erika Renée Official.
LISTEN: Erika Renée — “No Te Preocupes”
Like Tejano Nation on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel to keep up with everything Tejano. Listen to new Tejano music first with our playlists on Spotify and Soundcloud.
- Tejano event promoter Jim Luna tests positive for COVID-19, upcoming events tentative
- Tejano music legend Rudy Palacios passes away from coronavirus
- Music legend Little Joe tests positive for coronavirus
- Pio Treviño Y Majic drop catchy cumbia ‘Candy’ from new album
- Postponed Houston area drive-in concert with Intocable and Solido rescheduled for July 30