Bringin’ some Texas-size spunk and backyard pizzazz during the current coronavirus pandemic, event organizers INGEÑUITY premieres Tejano America: The Homestyle Edtion Series presented by AARP beginning Sunday, May 24, at 7:00 pm CT via social media platforms.
Tejano America is an online music and cultural lifestyle web variety series hosted by Tejano ROOTS Hall of Famer Shelly Lares, who will take a virtual journey of Tex-Mex music, food, and comedy in one entertainment-driven, cultural lifestyle series.
Episode one features some of your favorite Tejano stars with performances by Joe Posada, Roberto Pulido and Bobby Pulido, and Johnny Hernandez with LA 45. Show highlights include cooking with Lucky Joe, the comedy of Gilbert Esquivel, and an at-home check-in with Elida Reyna.
“The series is designed to raise spirits with Texas-sized spunk and backyard pizzazz,” said Sarah Ruiz Chavez, President of INGEÑUITY. ” It’s also a great opportunity to introduce the amazing humanity of Tejano celebrities along with the vibrant Tex-Mex culture.”
Tejano America: Homestyle Edition Sneak Peek
Season one will air ten episodes on Sundays bi-weekly through September, with air dates of May 24, June 7 and 21; July 5 and 19; August 2, 16, & 30, and September 13 and 27.
INGEÑUITY creates, designs and produces visionary and groundbreaking signature platforms connecting people to some of the world’s most recognizable brands and experiences.
Follow Tejano Nation on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel to keep up with everything Tejano. Listen to new Tejano music first with our playlists on Spotify and podcast on iHeartRadio.
- iHeartMedia and FOX Entertainment Announce Nominees for the 2022 ‘iHeartRadio Music Awards’
- New eBook Sheds Light on California Latinos’ Transformative Impact on Politics in America
- Los Texmaniacs cover ‘El Rancho Grande’ for Freddy Fender tribute album
- Univision Announces Nominations for ‘Premio Lo Nuestro’ a Celebration of Latin Music and Culture
- Veronique Medrano shares journey in male-dominated Tejano industry + preserving and archiving Tejano history on Latino USA Podcast