Grupo Intocable has postponed upcoming tour dates in the United States and Mexico due to concerns over the current coronavirus pandemic.
The multiple Grammy Awards and Latin Grammy Awards winning group made the announcement in a statement released on March 15, “Due to health concerns and with great regret, all our events in Mexico and the United States are postponed until further notice.”
“This was a very difficult decision to make, but due to the uncertainty surrounding the coronavirus (COVID-19), we feel this is an act of civil responsibility to take care of the health of our fans, our tour staff, the workers at the events and the general public,” said the statement.
Some of the dates on the tour will be postponed and others will be rescheduled, according to the statement. Fans should monitor Intocable social media platforms for the latest updates.
Follow Tejano Nation on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel to keep up with everything Tejano. Listen to new Tejano music first with our playlists on Spotify and podcast on iHeartRadio.
- Tejano Conjunto Festival celebrates 40th anniversary with live music, film festival + more in San Antonio on May 16-22
- Country Music Legend’s Death Spurs Conversation on Lethal Means Safety, Mental Health, and Suicide
- Veteran Owned Coffee Company Taps Into Tejano Culture
- Tejano Next Generation Artists Participate in Donation of Instruments to San Antonio High School Conjunto Program
- Jarritos and Rodri Entertainment Launch Mariachi USA Talent Search