Grupo Intocable has postponed upcoming tour dates in the United States and Mexico due to concerns over the current coronavirus pandemic.
The multiple Grammy Awards and Latin Grammy Awards winning group made the announcement in a statement released on March 15, “Due to health concerns and with great regret, all our events in Mexico and the United States are postponed until further notice.”
“This was a very difficult decision to make, but due to the uncertainty surrounding the coronavirus (COVID-19), we feel this is an act of civil responsibility to take care of the health of our fans, our tour staff, the workers at the events and the general public,” said the statement.
Some of the dates on the tour will be postponed and others will be rescheduled, according to the statement. Fans should monitor Intocable social media platforms for the latest updates.
Like Tejano Nation on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel to keep up with everything Tejano. Listen to new Tejano music first with our playlists on Spotify and Soundcloud.
- ‘Desvelado’ songwriter confirms Bobby Pulido song is not about Selena
- Pop star Ally Brooke cites Tejano artists as early influences while growing up in San Antonio
- Johnny Arreola of Los Palominos releases second Christian album ‘Nomás Un Camino Hay’
- Tejano Nation adds three new show affiliates in El Paso, New Orleans and D.C.
- JR Gomez signs with Baby Grand Records, readies sophomore album