Grupo Intocable has postponed upcoming tour dates in the United States and Mexico due to concerns over the current coronavirus pandemic.
The multiple Grammy Awards and Latin Grammy Awards winning group made the announcement in a statement released on March 15, “Due to health concerns and with great regret, all our events in Mexico and the United States are postponed until further notice.”
“This was a very difficult decision to make, but due to the uncertainty surrounding the coronavirus (COVID-19), we feel this is an act of civil responsibility to take care of the health of our fans, our tour staff, the workers at the events and the general public,” said the statement.
Some of the dates on the tour will be postponed and others will be rescheduled, according to the statement. Fans should monitor Intocable social media platforms for the latest updates.
Like Tejano Nation on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel to keep up with everything Tejano. Listen to new Tejano music first with our playlists on Spotify and Soundcloud.
- Los Palominos release beautiful ranchera ‘Me Muero Por Tenerte’ [AUDIO]
- Jennifer Lopez celebrates 'Selena' film anniversary with touching tribute video
- Tejano Nation radio show adds affiliates in Dallas, Salt Lake City and Lufkin-Nacogdoches
- Lee Villarreal of Los Desperadoz recovering after hospitalization
- Destiny Navaira announces release date for highly-anticipated solo debut album