Tejano Roots Hall of Fame member and concert promoter Jim Luna with his family opened up Lunacy Taco Shack, a food establishment in his hometown of Angleton, Texas.
A special ribbon-cutting ceremony hosted by the Brazoria County Hispanic Chamber of Commerce, the Lions Club and Mayor pro tem commemorated the grand opening on Saturday, January 11.
The community and many from the surrounding areas came out to support in full force as they gathered for food and live entertainment. The event featured special guest artist appearances and performances by Devin Banda, Christina Valdez, Stefani Sullivan, and Gabriel Zavala.
“To be surrounded by your family, friends and the community this way is just so overwhelming with emotion,” said Luna. “I along with my son Ryan and wife Belinda want to personally thank you all for your continuous support and for helping making our grand opening such a huge success.”
Lunacy Taco Shack is located at 621 West Mulberry Street in Angleton. For days and hours of operation along with menu options visit the official Facebook page.
Like Tejano Nation on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel to keep up with everything Tejano. Listen to new Tejano music first with our playlists on Spotify and Soundcloud.
- Cynthia Bustamante releases debut album ‘Renacer’
- Album Review: Liz Garcia matures into ‘Una Estrella’ with sophomore album
- Netflix reveals premiere date for ‘Selena: The Series’ Part 2
- Erika Renée dedicates latest single ‘Mi Linda Ilusion’ to late mother
- ‘Anything For Selena’ podcast focuses on cultural impact of late Latin music icon