Tejano Roots Hall of Fame member and concert promoter Jim Luna with his family opened up Lunacy Taco Shack, a food establishment in his hometown of Angleton, Texas.
A special ribbon-cutting ceremony hosted by the Brazoria County Hispanic Chamber of Commerce, the Lions Club and Mayor pro tem commemorated the grand opening on Saturday, January 11.
The community and many from the surrounding areas came out to support in full force as they gathered for food and live entertainment. The event featured special guest artist appearances and performances by Devin Banda, Christina Valdez, Stefani Sullivan, and Gabriel Zavala.
“To be surrounded by your family, friends and the community this way is just so overwhelming with emotion,” said Luna. “I along with my son Ryan and wife Belinda want to personally thank you all for your continuous support and for helping making our grand opening such a huge success.”
Lunacy Taco Shack is located at 621 West Mulberry Street in Angleton. For days and hours of operation along with menu options visit the official Facebook page.
Like Tejano Nation on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel to keep up with everything Tejano. Listen to new Tejano music first with our playlists on Spotify and Soundcloud.
- Johnny Arreola of Los Palominos releases second Christian album ‘Nomás Un Camino Hay’
- Tejano Nation adds three new show affiliates in El Paso, New Orleans and D.C.
- JR Gomez signs with Baby Grand Records, readies sophomore album
- Netflix announces ‘Selena: The Series’ Part 2 release date with latest trailer
- Magali Delarosa releases fourth album ‘Corazón Rebelde’