La Preferencia dropped the official music video for their latest single, “Que Mas Quieres De Mi” on New Year’s Eve (Dec. 31).
The track is from the group’s current album “Ven Y Baila Conmigo” and was penned by frontman Mariano Bocanegra with an arrangement from Severo “Sevy” Contreras of SlackMonster Studios in San Antonio, Texas.
The visual was produced and directed by Joe Leal Jr of MP Recording Studios of Weslaco, Texas in collaboration with BocaMar Entertainment and La Preferencia.
The romantic cumbia features a rhythm that will touch many who enjoy dancing to Tejano cumbias.
“The song is about the love of your life that expects a lot out of you and you have given her everything and you have nothing more to give,” Bocanegra told Tejano Nation.
Learn more about La Preferencia at Facebook.com/lapreferencia or for booking at BocaMar Entertainment (956) 451-0756.
WATCH: La Preferencia — “Que Mas Quieres de Mi”
Like Tejano Nation on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel to keep up with everything Tejano. Listen to new Tejano music first with our playlists on Spotify and Soundcloud.
- La Fiebre celebrates release of ‘Histórico’ album with live-streamed concert on June 25
- Jarritos and Duolingo Offer Chance to Win Free Premium Spanish Lessons and a Trip for Two to Mexico
- Siggno takes top two spots of Latin Singles chart with both versions of ‘¿Verdad Que Duele?’
- J.R. Gomez announces lineup for concerts to benefit families of fatal crash
- Tejano Music Awards announces return of Fan Fair for Summer 2021