La Preferencia dropped the official music video for their latest single, “Que Mas Quieres De Mi” on New Year’s Eve (Dec. 31).
The track is from the group’s current album “Ven Y Baila Conmigo” and was penned by frontman Mariano Bocanegra with an arrangement from Severo “Sevy” Contreras of SlackMonster Studios in San Antonio, Texas.
The visual was produced and directed by Joe Leal Jr of MP Recording Studios of Weslaco, Texas in collaboration with BocaMar Entertainment and La Preferencia.
The romantic cumbia features a rhythm that will touch many who enjoy dancing to Tejano cumbias.
“The song is about the love of your life that expects a lot out of you and you have given her everything and you have nothing more to give,” Bocanegra told Tejano Nation.
Learn more about La Preferencia at Facebook.com/lapreferencia or for booking at BocaMar Entertainment (956) 451-0756.
WATCH: La Preferencia — “Que Mas Quieres de Mi”
Follow Tejano Nation on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel to keep up with everything Tejano. Listen to new Tejano music first with our playlists on Spotify and podcast on iHeartRadio.
- Behind The Scenes of Siggno’s hit single and video ‘¿Verdad Que Duele?’ featuring Chris Perez
- Nominations open for 41st annual Tejano Music Awards
- Amazon Studios Presents Voices/Voces: An Entertainment Celebration for Hispanic Heritage Month On September 30
- Eiza González Receives IMDb STARmeter Award
- Beatriz Y Deztino return with new single and video ‘Muevelo’