Grupo Negami are set to host their annual holiday toy drive on Dec. 7 and frontman Juan Carlos Villegas shares details on the event that gives back to the Houston area community and much more in an exclusive Tejano Nation interview.
The lead singer also spoke about Negami’s highly-anticipated live concert CD and DVD, the group’s huge following in Mexico and much more with Tejano Nation contributor Juan Morin.
Negami’s 11th annual holiday toy drive and concert will take place Saturday, Dec. 7 at 13801 Holly Park in Houston from 2 p.m. to 7 p.m. and will feature performances from Negami, 2019 Tejano Music Awards nominee Ismael Gutierrez, Monica Trevino, Bobby Ray Castillo, and more. Admission is an unwrapped new toy.
Like Tejano Nation on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel to keep up with everything Tejano. Listen to new Tejano music first with our playlists on Spotify and Soundcloud.
- ‘Desvelado’ songwriter confirms Bobby Pulido song is not about Selena
- Pop star Ally Brooke cites Tejano artists as early influences while growing up in San Antonio
- Johnny Arreola of Los Palominos releases second Christian album ‘Nomás Un Camino Hay’
- Tejano Nation adds three new show affiliates in El Paso, New Orleans and D.C.
- JR Gomez signs with Baby Grand Records, readies sophomore album