The singer and musician spoke about joining Eddie Gonzalez y Grupo Vida, the breakup with Gonzalez, leaving Grupo Vida, starting his solo career and his latest music. Sauceda also talked about his advocacy for persons with special needs, being a special needs parent himself.
Listen to the full interview with Sunny Sauceda on the latest episode of the Cruz Control with AC Cruz Behind The Mic podcast below. Hear previous episodes and get more details at CruzControlWithACCruz.com.
Follow Tejano Nation on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel to keep up with everything Tejano. Listen to new Tejano music first with our playlists on Spotify and podcast on iHeartRadio.
- La 45 teams with David Lee Garza and Cezar Martinez for ‘La Embarcación’ collaboration
- Cántame Music Fest organizers plan to reschedule La Mafia performance after it was stopped abruptly during first song
- Benefit for veteran musician Anthony Hernandez to help with medical expenses
- Quemazón offers free download of new single ‘Que Sepan Todos’
- Día de los Muertos at Hemisfair celebrates 10-year anniversary