The singer and musician spoke about joining Eddie Gonzalez y Grupo Vida, the breakup with Gonzalez, leaving Grupo Vida, starting his solo career and his latest music. Sauceda also talked about his advocacy for persons with special needs, being a special needs parent himself.
Listen to the full interview with Sunny Sauceda on the latest episode of the Cruz Control with AC Cruz Behind The Mic podcast below. Hear previous episodes and get more details at CruzControlWithACCruz.com.
Like Tejano Nation on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel to keep up with everything Tejano. Listen to new Tejano music first with our playlists on Spotify and Soundcloud.
- Laura Linda premieres new single and music video ‘Yo No Soy De Nadie’
- Boyz of Kumbia return with AB Quintanilla produced ‘Pelón’ feat. Ricky Rick
- Liz Garcia Voted Best Band/Musician by Readers of San Antonio Magazine
- ‘Bronco, La Serie’ Premieres March 11 in the U.S. on Pantaya
- Texas Governor Abbott Lifts Mask Mandate, Opens Texas 100 Percent