The singer and musician spoke about joining Eddie Gonzalez y Grupo Vida, the breakup with Gonzalez, leaving Grupo Vida, starting his solo career and his latest music. Sauceda also talked about his advocacy for persons with special needs, being a special needs parent himself.
Listen to the full interview with Sunny Sauceda on the latest episode of the Cruz Control with AC Cruz Behind The Mic podcast below. Hear previous episodes and get more details at CruzControlWithACCruz.com.
Like Tejano Nation on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel to keep up with everything Tejano. Listen to new Tejano music first with our playlists on Spotify and Soundcloud.
- Shelly Lares opens up the vault to offer fans rare, exclusive items
- Rose Elva & The Crew release single and video ‘Solo En Mis Sueños’
- Fauci to address the disproportionate spread of COVID among Hispanics and all minorities in TAMACC webinar
- Stripes Stores Release Final Two Limited-Edition Selena Cups, upcoming Slurpee flavor
- Ceci Zavala competes on Netflix competition show ‘Sing On!’