”Since I Fell For You,” written by Buddy Johnson Woodrow and produced by Abraham Quintanilla, is a beautiful ballad from the 16-year-old singer’s upcoming fourth album.
“It is a beautiful song that has such deep meaning,” Isabel Marie told Tejano Nation. “I feel what it must be like to be treated in such a selfish manner. It’s like reading a book that lets your imagination run wild. I close my eyes while singing the lyrics and my mind puts a movie together, which helps me put emotion into a song.”
“Since I Fell For Your” is available now at all major digital music platforms.
Like Tejano Nation on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel to keep up with everything Tejano. Listen to new Tejano music first with our playlists on Spotify and Soundcloud.
- Funko confirms a line of Selena figures for 2021
- Los Chamacos share details on upcoming album ‘Chamacos For Life’ + more
- Netflix releases official trailer for ‘Selena: The Series’
- Bobby Pulido celebrates 25-year career with virtual concert on Oct. 30
- CBS to celebrate Latinx culture in America with one-hour special ‘Essential Heroes’