”Since I Fell For You,” written by Buddy Johnson Woodrow and produced by Abraham Quintanilla, is a beautiful ballad from the 16-year-old singer’s upcoming fourth album.
“It is a beautiful song that has such deep meaning,” Isabel Marie told Tejano Nation. “I feel what it must be like to be treated in such a selfish manner. It’s like reading a book that lets your imagination run wild. I close my eyes while singing the lyrics and my mind puts a movie together, which helps me put emotion into a song.”
“Since I Fell For Your” is available now at all major digital music platforms.
Like Tejano Nation on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel to keep up with everything Tejano. Listen to new Tejano music first with our playlists on Spotify and Soundcloud.
- La Fiebre celebrates release of ‘Histórico’ album with live-streamed concert on June 25
- Jarritos and Duolingo Offer Chance to Win Free Premium Spanish Lessons and a Trip for Two to Mexico
- Siggno takes top two spots of Latin Singles chart with both versions of ‘¿Verdad Que Duele?’
- J.R. Gomez announces lineup for concerts to benefit families of fatal crash
- Tejano Music Awards announces return of Fan Fair for Summer 2021