”Since I Fell For You,” written by Buddy Johnson Woodrow and produced by Abraham Quintanilla, is a beautiful ballad from the 16-year-old singer’s upcoming fourth album.
“It is a beautiful song that has such deep meaning,” Isabel Marie told Tejano Nation. “I feel what it must be like to be treated in such a selfish manner. It’s like reading a book that lets your imagination run wild. I close my eyes while singing the lyrics and my mind puts a movie together, which helps me put emotion into a song.”
“Since I Fell For Your” is available now at all major digital music platforms.
Like Tejano Nation on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel to keep up with everything Tejano. Listen to new Tejano music first with our playlists on Spotify and Soundcloud.
- Chente Barrera talks new music, award-winning career + more with Puro Jale Show
- Selena to be honored at 2020 Premios Juventud with star-studded performance
- Anjelique and Sweet City Band drop second single of 2020, ‘En Trance’
- Cortney releases ‘Ansias Locas’ from upcoming debut album
- Family of late Tejano icon Jimmy González provide meals for frontline heroes