Tejano music legend Jimmy Edward lost part of his home to fire early New Year’s Day. The former Latin Breed frontman and his family were able to exit their home safely after it caught fire around 3 a.m. Sunday, allegedly due to fireworks.
Another music legend and friend of Jimmy Edward, Joe Bravo, posted details about the incident on his Facebook page on Monday, after he saw the news via social media.
“I just checked into a fb post that one of my fb friends told me about….and yes its true Jimmy Edward house caught on fire around 3am New Year’s day they think fireworks were to blame.Not all the house caught fire just some of it. Jimmy and family got out alright.Please keep Jimmy n family in ur prayers…..thanks”
Edward has been entertaining fans for over four decades. In recent years, the devoted Christian, has dedicated himself to traveling throughout the state with his own ministry evangelizing and testifying to the life changing message of Jesus Christ while still maintaining his Tejano roots.