La Mafia paid tribute to late Country music icon Kenny Rogers with a performance of “Lady” with the Houston Symphony for the Freedom Over Texas celebration in Houston, Texas on July 4.
The GRAMMY-winning group from Houston is celebrating 40 years in 2020 and the Fourth of July performance was to honor their dear friend and Country music legend that died at the age of 81 of natural causes in March 2020.
In 2019, La Mafia released a live concert album, Live in Mexico, with a playlist that includes the band’s signature songs, such as: “Me Estoy Enamorando,” “Un Millon De Rosas,” “Vida,” “Ahora Y Siempre,” “Nuestra Cancion,” “Alas De Papel,” “Nadie,” and “Como Me Duele Amor.”
Follow Tejano Nation on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel to keep up with everything Tejano. Listen to new Tejano music first with our playlists on Spotify and podcast on iHeartRadio.
- Los Palominos return with a cover of classic hit ‘No Le Digas A Nadie’
- SESAC honors Latin Music at 2022 Latina Music Awards
- Cheech Marin, Brand Ambassador for TP Mezcal, Proudly Opens the Cheech Center for Chicano Art
- Isabel Marie Sanchez brings fresh cumbia vibes with ‘Ahora Que Ya Eres Feliz’
- Shelly Lares shares her own Pride story and drops Pride single ‘Break Through’